At Bruhls, we stand behind the products we sell 100%. We want you to be happy with the products that you purchase and all products are covered by our NAES Return Policy. Some rules and guidelines do apply so please read below for more detailed information:
Bruhls Return Terms & Conditions for Rugs, Linens, Mats, Chair Pads • A return must have a previously designated Return Authorization (RA) Number.
• Bruhls will assess a 15% regular retail return fee plus any charges incurred by Bruhls from a common
carrier due to false address or other anomaly.
• All SKUs in a return must be in original packaging, must be unlaundered and must be unused.
• A return must be received by Bruhls within 30 days from the original invoice date.
• Returns authorized as a result of 3rd party freight carrier abuse will only be credited after Bruhls has
received freight carrier reimbursement.
• Bruhls believes in the prompt management of returns regardless of circumstances, and prompt
reimbursement to the purchaser where applicable. However, issuing a return authorization (“RA”)
does not imply Bruhls has agreed to accept the return for credit.
• Items which are under $25 wholesale do not need to be returned for credit, HOWEVER, to receive any
credit, we require a digital image clearly indicating the defect.
Returns will not be accepted under the following parameters:
• The item or items are damaged by the purchaser or end user. Damages include
hair, animal hair, smoke smell, stain, ripped tag/removed tag.
• The item was purchased on Clearance.
• The item is less than $25 wholesale.
• The RA number is not on the return lead package.
• Outer carton/damaged package discrepancies must be reported within 3 business days to Bruhls. You
are also required to notify the shipping company immediately. Do not open damaged packages or you
will not be credited for damaged or missing inventory.
• Items missing from a shipment due to Bruhls fulfillment error must be reported within 2 business days
of receipt. Bruhls follows a very strict order fulfillment procedure with few mistakes, but mistakes do
occur and we sincerely regret any errors.
Return Terms & Conditions for Indoor & Outdoor Furniture • Returns are accepted within 30 days from original date of purchase. Defective items must be received by Bruhls within that 30 day parameter. Products damaged by carrier must be reported to Bruhls within 2 business days from receipt of delivery. Products not accepted include, but may not be limited to, end user abuse, damage or discoloration by end user, purchaser incorrectly ordering the wrong product. Bruhls will make every attempt to replace a product incorrectly ordered, however restocking and carrier fees may apply.
Return Policy for Small Appliances and all electrical items • All returns require the purchaser to call or email Bruhls at firstname.lastname@example.org and obtain a Return Goods Authorization (RA) number. Bruhls will refuse any Product returned without an RA. An RA is only effective for thirty (30) days from the date of issuance.
• Non-defective, opened Products are not eligible for return and Bruhls will not refund any handling fees or freight.
charges. Non-defective, unopened, and re-sellable Products are eligible for return, up to ninety (30) days from date of purchase from Bruhls. Bruhls will issue credit, upon receipt of the return, valued at the original invoice price, less a
fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee. Buyer must print the RA number clearly and legibly on outside of the carton, and securely protect and package in double packaging. If the RA number is not visible, the shipment may be refused. If shipping labels are placed on or RA numbers written on the Vendor’s boxes, the Product will not be considered an unopened, non-defective, resalable condition, and, in turn, will not be eligible for return or credit. Buyer must include all original packaging and materials, including all parts, accessories and instruction manuals with the product. Failure to comply with all points noted herein may result in refusal of return, penalties and/or other fees.
Defective Returns • Defective products may be returned to Bruhls within thirty calendar (30) days of Buyer’s original purchase date,
following the same procedures as mentioned above. After thirty calendar (30) days, Buyer must return the defective product according to the supplier’s specific warranty allowances. Upon receipt of the authorized and compliant return, Bruhls will credit Buyer for the value as stated on the original invoice. Defective replacement orders shall be noted as “replacement order for RA # With this notation, Bruhls will send the replacement, freight prepaid, to Buyer.
Return Policy for Non Electrical items excluding Rugs & Mats, Indoor and Outdoor Furniture
• If an item is broken or defective, and stated defect and or breakage is not a result of Buyer’s/End User’s fault, we will send out a replacement or issue credit to your account within 30 days of original purchase. Non-defective/non-damaged returns must be shipped back to us within 30 days and we will credit your account minus a 20% restocking fee.